[crypto] administrative notice

R. Hirschfeld ray@unipay.nl
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 15:37:27 -0400

Although CWI has graciously continued to host the crypto-research
mailing list long after the dissolution of the CWI Crypto Group and my
own departure from CWI, it is time to move on.  The list has moved to
a new server and its new address is crypto@mail.unipay.nl.

You can now perform subscription maintenance yourself via a web-based
interface.  Go to http://mail.unipay.nl/mailman/listinfo/crypto.  You
will need a password to access your subscription, but if all went well
that was sent to you when I set up the list.  Via the web interface
you can also request that the password be sent to you by email.

The list is unmoderated but as an anti-spam measure only subscribers
can post to it.  If this causes you difficulty because the address at
which you receive email is different from the address from which you
send email, you can subscribe both addresses (or as many addresses as
you want) and set only one of them to receive messages posted to the
list.

Regards,
Ray Hirschfeld

P.S. I included several addresses on the new list that I disabled some
time ago on the old list because mail to them was bouncing.  If yours
was one of them, this may be the first list message you've seen for a
while.  Addresses that are still bad will be disabled again.