[crypto] [eidma at TUE.nl: FW: WEWoRC: Deadline extended]

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Wed Jun 6 17:23:20 CEST 2007

Subject: FW: WEWoRC: Deadline extended
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:46:33 +0200
From: "Secretariaat EIDMA" <eidma at TUE.nl>

Dear all,

Note that the submission deadline for WEWoRC has been extended by one
week. The new important dates therefore read as follows:

* Submission of abstract: Sun, June 3, 2007 (NEW)
* Notification for talk: Mon, June 11, 2007 (NEW)
* Early-bird registration: Wed, June 13, 2007 (NEW)
* Workshop: Wed-Fri, July 4-6, 2007
* Submission article (by invitation only): Mon, Sept 3, 2007
* Notification for article: Wed, October 24, 2007

Given the time constraints we have, we cannot do this exercise again,
i.e. this is now a firm deadline.

Based on the current submissions, I want to stress three points:
 (a) send LaTeX, not only PDF
 (b) use the template provided at 2007.weworc.org/#dates
 (c) Word is _not_ LaTeX

Please forward this information to all people who might be interested in
submitting to WEWoRC. This goes in particular for young researchers who
have attended Eurocrypt / the Ecrypt Hash workshop, thought about
submitting, but who didn't manage due to time constraints.

In case you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Best regards,
Christopher

Christopher Wolf [mailto:cbw at hgi.rub.de]