[crypto] [seccc at tue.nl: [WISSec 2008] Registration now open]

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Thu Oct 30 08:57:32 CET 2008

Subject: [WISSec 2008] Registration now open
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 09:54:31 +0100
From: "Secretariaat CC" <seccc at tue.nl>

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION  WISSec 2008

===================================

3rd Benelux Workshop on Information and System Security

November 13-14, 2008      TU Eindhoven, The Netherlands

REGISTRATION

============

Registration is now open. Please register before Thursday,

November 6th. After that date you need to contact the

organization directly.

Details on registration and payment are available here:

http://www.win.tue.nl/~berry/wissec2008/registration.html

PROGRAM

=======

We are happy to announce the two invited talks of this year's WISSec.

Rop Gongrijp, the driving force behind
www.wijvertrouwenstemcomputersniet.nl
<http://www.wijvertrouwenstemcomputersniet.nl/> ,

will deliver an invited talk on his view on electronic voting:

"Elections: Why All the Technology in the World Cannot Help Us"

Serge Fehr of CWI, Amsterdam, recipient of an NWO VENI grant for his

research in Quantum Cryptography, will deliver an invited talk entitled:

"Beyond Complexity-Based Cryptography -- An Overview"

Detailed information on the program is available here:

http://www.win.tue.nl/~berry/wissec2008/program.html

WORKSHOP ORGANIZATION

Sandro Etalle, Berry Schoenmakers, Pim Tuyls (co-chairs)

Anita Klooster-Derks, Jolande Matthijsse (local organisation)

Email: seccc at tue.nl (subject=[WISSec 2008])

EIPSI http://www.win.tue.nl/eipsi/