[crypto] [raid2011.org at gmail.com: [RAID'11] Call for Participation and Call for Posters]

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Tue Jun 21 09:16:46 CEST 2011

Subject: [RAID'11] Call for Participation and Call for Posters
From: RAID 2011<raid2011.org at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:41:02 -0500 (CDT)

14th International Symposium on Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection (RAID)

September 20-21, 2011
SRI International, Menlo Park, CA
http://raid2011.org

Dear Colleagues,

The registration for RAID 2011 is now open!

This year we have 20 excellent research papers, covering exciting topics such as
web security, botnet, malware, social network security, and more! Check out our
webpage for more and updated information!

We are now calling for poster submission (see information below) and remember we
have multiple student stipends available!

Register now to get the early bird rate and consider submitting a poster!

Thanks!

Guofei Gu
Assistant Professor
SUCCESS lab
Texas A&M University

Important Dates
---------------

    Poster submission:                    July  3, 2011 (11:59PM PDT)
    Poster acceptance or rejection:       July 15, 2011
    Early Bird registration closes       August 1, 2011

    * Posters describing a work in progress or an innovative idea not yet
      sufficiently mature for a full paper. Posters are submitted for
      review in the form of an extended abstract that must likewise be
      formatted in LNCS-style and not exceed 2 pages in length. Accepted
      posters will be presented at RAID 2011 in a separate session, and
      the submitted abstracts will be published on the Symposiumâs web
      site.

    Check out here http://www.raid2011.org/call-for-participation.shtml
    for submission information.

Student Scholarships

    RAID 2011 will offer student scholarships to reduce symposium
    attendance costs. Students should visit the web site
    (http://raid2011.org) to learn about availability of scholarships and
    application deadlines.