[crypto] [secdm at tue.nl: CWG and Spring Festival]

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Fri May 24 10:52:59 CEST 2013

From: Secretariaat DM <secdm at tue.nl>
Subject: CWG and Spring Festival
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 07:16:30 +0000

Dear all,

This email is a quick reminder that the next CWG is on June 14, as always in Utrecht. We might still have 1-2 slots available, please contact tanja at hyperelliptic.org if you are interested in giving a talk.

You might also be interested in the 3TU.AMI spring festival which will take place the day before, June 13 in Delft.
http://wwwhome.math.utwente.nl/~3tuami/Springfestival_2013.html
Speakers include Gerhard Frey on "Can Mathematics Keep a Secret?" about math and crypto.
Registration for the spring festival is free, but please register soon so that we can plan efficiently (yes, there is such a thing as a free lunch).

Hope to see you in three weeks
Tanja