[crypto] [tanja at hyperelliptic.org: PUFFIN Workshop on November 3, Berlin]

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Mon Oct 28 01:15:07 CET 2013

Date: 26 Oct 2013 22:55:21 -0000
From: Tanja Lange <tanja at hyperelliptic.org>
Subject: PUFFIN Workshop on November 3, Berlin

Dear all,
Sorry for the late announcement, didn't think of this list before.

We'll be running a workshop in Berlin, next Sunday (Nov 3) on all
aspects of Physically Unclonable Functions (PUFs) with a particular
focus on PUFs based on off-the-shelf consumer electronics.
	http://puffin.eu.org/workshop.html
The workshop is linked to PUFFIN, an EU project on these topics,
and so we managed to keep the costs low - 100 EUR for lunch, coffee
break, dinner -- and 7 talks. I'm keeping the registration open till
the workshop, but for planning it would be nice if you could register
soon if you intend to come.

The workshop is right before and next door to ACM-CCS
	http://www.sigsac.org/ccs/CCS2013/index.html

Finally, we might still have a speaker slot for the CWG on November 29.

All the best
	Tanja