[crypto] [Ronald.Cramer at cwi.nl: [risc-list] RISC at KNAW (Sept 18-19): Theory of Cryptography]

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Thu Aug 28 00:49:22 CEST 2014

Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 20:27:14 +0200 (CEST)
From: Ronald Cramer <Ronald.Cramer at cwi.nl>
Subject: [risc-list] RISC at KNAW (Sept 18-19): Theory of Cryptography

Dear Colleague,
on *Sept 18-19* (Thu-Fri) we organize a special two-day session of the RISCseminar, entitled
                       Theory of Cryptography
The seminar focuses on theoretical/mathematical aspects of cryptology. The second day (Friday) is a joint meeting with the Intercity Number Theory Seminar.
The venue is the Tinbergen room of the Trippenhuis, the headquarters ofthe KNAW (Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences). It is located in the center ofAmsterdam.
If you wish to participate, please pay attention to the ``important notes'' stated further below.

It is a pleasure to announce that
-- Ignacio Cascudo 	(Aarhus University, Denmark)
-- Dennis Hofheinz 	(KIT, Germany)
-- Carles Padró 	(UPC Barcelona, Spain)
-- Krzystof Pietrzak 	(IST, Austria)
-- Berry Schoenmakers 	(TUE, The Netherlands)
-- Marc Stevens 	(CWI, The Netherlands)
have agreed to deliver main lectures in our program.
The *abstracts* of their talks can be found at

                https://www.cwi.nl/crypto/TOC2014/?p=abstracts

In addition, we expect to schedule some short talks.

Further information about the venue and program can be found on theevent website
                https://www.cwi.nl/crypto/TOC2014/
and on the usual RISC homepage

                https://www.cwi.nl/crypto/risc.html
Registration:-------------There is *no* registration fee but registration is *required*. Please register asap at
                https://www.cwi.nl/crypto/TOC2014/?p=registration

Cocktail Reception/Lunch:-------------------------------There will be a cocktail reception on *Thursday evening*. The location (in central Amsterdam) will be announced during the lectures. On *Friday*, lunch will be provided. These free events are only open to registered participants.
Title:     Theory of CryptographyDates:     Thursday/Friday, September 18-19, 2014Venue:     KNAW Trippenhuis, AmsterdamWebsites:  https://www.cwi.nl/crypto/TOC2014/           https://www.cwi.nl/crypto/risc.html           https://www.math.leidenuniv.nl/~desmit/ic/current.html           https://www.knaw.nl
Hope to see you then and there!