[crypto] [Ronald.Cramer at cwi.nl: [risc-list] [Reminder] RISC at CWI (Feb 6): Arjen Lenstra & LACAL]

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Wed Feb 4 01:27:59 CET 2015

Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 16:36:39 +0100 (CET)
From: Ronald Cramer <Ronald.Cramer at cwi.nl>
Subject: [risc-list] [Reminder]  RISC at CWI (Feb 6): Arjen Lenstra & LACAL

Dear Colleague,

this is to remind you about our joint RISC / Intercity Number Theory seminar on *Friday, Feb 6* at CWI, on the occasion of the visit of *Prof. Arjen Lenstra* and (former-) members of his research group *LACAL* at EPFL in Switzerland: Dr. Anja Becker, Dr. Joppe Bos (NXP), Alina Dudeanu, Dr. Rob Granger, Benjamin Wesolowski.

The theme of the seminar is ``cryptologic algorithms.''

For details (meeting venue, schedule and abstracts), please visit https://www.cwi.nl/crypto/risc.php

*NB*: after the seminar you are invitited to join us and our guests
for some drinks and snacks in the reception
area right next to the lecture room!