[crypto] [secdm at tue.nl: SPEED-B in Utrecht, Oct 19-21]

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Mon Sep 26 21:36:32 CEST 2016

From: Secretariaat DM <secdm at tue.nl>
Subject: SPEED-B in Utrecht, Oct 19-21
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 17:03:48 +0000

Dear all,

Sorry for the late announcement! This might be of interest to some on the Ei/PSI mailing list.

SPEED-B is less than one month away! The workshop runs October 19-21 in Utrecht. We've manged to reduce the registration fee from the initially announced 150 EUR to 130 EUR but I need to notify the location of the number of people 3 weeks before the event, so _please_ register soon. You have till tomorrow to get this early registration fee. After 27th the fee will increase to 170 EUR. We need to close registration when we reach 80 participants.

Our invited speakers are:
    Diego F. Aranha, University of Campinas
    Daniel J. Bernstein, University of Illinois at Chicago and Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
    Agner Fog, Technical University of Denmark
    Philipp Jovanovic, EPFL
    Jens-Peter Kaps, George Mason University
    Rich Salz, Akamai

For full details see http://ccccspeed.win.tue.nl

Looking forward to seeing you soon in Utrecht,
Peter and Tanja