[crypto] [Serge.Fehr at cwi.nl: [risc-list] RISC at CWI (Mon July 17): Carles Padr =?utf-8?b?w7MgKFVQQywgQmFyY2Vsb25hKQ==?=]

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Fri Jul 14 19:26:18 CEST 2017

From: Serge Fehr <Serge.Fehr at cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 14:22:33 +0200
Subject: [risc-list] =?utf-8?q?RISC=40CWI_=28Mon_July_17=29=3A_Carles_Padr?=
 =?utf-8?b?w7MgKFVQQywgQmFyY2Vsb25hKQ==?=

Dear Colleague,
this is to remind you of the upcoming RISC Seminar taking place on
       *Monday July 17, 2017, at 1600h in Room L016 at CWI*
(and not in L017 as previously announced). The program features a talk by
             *Prof. Carles Padró (UPC, Barcelona)*
on
   *Improving the Linear Programming Technique in the Search for Lower Bounds in Secret Sharing*
Abstract: We present a new improvement in the linear programs that are used for finding lower bounds in secret sharing. Several families of access structures on a small number of participants have been used as a testbed for our improvement, with an encouraging outcome. This is joint work with Oriol Farras, Tarik Kaced, Sebastia Martin.
For more details, see https://projects.cwi.nl/crypto/risc.php .
See you then and there!