[crypto] [daniel.augot at inria.fr: [call] WCC Special Issue of Designs, Codes and Cryptography - Call for paper]

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Mon Nov 20 18:36:16 CET 2017

From: Daniel Augot <daniel.augot at inria.fr>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 13:38:15 +0100
Subject: [call] WCC Special Issue of Designs, Codes and Cryptography - Call
 for paper

Dear colleagues,

After the WCC2017 conference in Saint Petersburg,
http://wcc2017.suai.ru, we solicit submissions to a special issue of
 Designs, Codes and  Cryptography.

This issue is devoted to presentations accepted at WCC, but is also open
to other submissions, related to the conference topics.

We expect original research papers with a journal-style editorial  quality.

All submitted papers will go again through the regular referee process
of Designs, Codes and Cryptography.

Submit manuscripts to http://desi.edmgr.com: Log in as an author, then
submit your work using "S.I. : WCC2017 - by invitation only" in  the
"choose article type" menu.

The deadline of the submission is December 22.

Sincerely yours,

the guest editors of this DCC special issue

Daniel Augot,

Thomas Johansson,

Marine Minier

Faina Solov'eva,