[crypto] Fwd: ECC 2019 -- registration closes 27 Nov, program posted

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Mon Nov 25 00:19:08 CET 2019

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ECC 2019 -- registration closes 27 Nov, program posted
Date: 2019-11-24 23:54
 From: Tanja Lange <tanja at hyperelliptic.org>
To: ecc10 at hyperelliptic.org

            THE 23RD WORKSHOP ON ELLIPTIC CURVE CRYPTOGRAPHY (ECC 2019)
            https://eccworkshop.org/2019/index.html

                                                               Bochum,
Germany

We need to close registration on 27 November, so please register asap.
There are some quirks in the tool, but you can pay with Visa and Master
Card or by bank transfer.

The registration fees are
* regular registration
       230 EUR
* student registration (for PhD and master students)
       115 EUR

The schedule is up at
	https://eccworkshop.org/2019/schedule.html

You can find more information (directions, hotels, ...) at
	https://eccworkshop.org/2019/index.html

Looking forward to seeing you soon in Bochum
	Tanja