[crypto] Fwd: ECC 2020 - panel videos and curated list of talks posted

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Sat Oct 31 16:57:13 CET 2020

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ECC 2020 - panel videos and curated list of talks posted
Date: 2020-10-31 05:12
 From: Tanja Lange <tanja at hyperelliptic.org>
To: ecc10 at hyperelliptic.org

Daer all,
I hope you enjoyed the panels you could catch in your time zome. If
you're on the Zulip server then you've seen alraedy that the videos
from the panels are now posted, including the one from the first
panel. Apologies again for the technical issues. Links are availble
on
	https://eccworkshop.org/2020/

We have also posted the announced Curated List of Talks
	https://eccworkshop.org/2020/talks.html
This gives a nod to the researchers that we would have liked to see
them speak at EC 2020 and hopefully helps everybody as a guide through
the jungle of too many videos.

It was nice to meet familiar and new faces during the social breaks
and the discussions on Zulip were entertaining and full of emojis as
they should be. We've reached 192 "participants, which makes this the
biggest ECC ever -- though I don't think that we had all online at
the same time. The panels had a live audience of 70 - 90 participants.
The zulip room will stay up, feel free to repurpose it for
announcements of ECC-related results.

Hope to see you in person in Taipei next year.

	Tanja (on behalf of the ECC steering committee)