[crypto] Fwd: Save The Date: Crypto Working Group at 8 September

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Fri Aug 11 17:10:25 CEST 2023

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Save The Date: Crypto Working Group at 8 September
Date: 2023-08-11 12:02
 From: "Guarise Vieira, Heloise" <h.guarise.vieira at tue.nl>

Dear all,

This is a Save the Date for the next Crypto Working Group meeting.
The next planned activity will be held on 8 September 2023, from 10:45h
to 16h, at the Kargaadoor, in Utrecht.

We will share more details about the program in the next days.
For this Save the Date, we are happy to announce the names and titles of
the talks:

Koustabh Gosh (RU)
Title: TBA

Chenglu Jin (CWI)
Title: Towards Remote Verifiable Computation without Digital Secrets

Lisa Kohl (CWI)
Title: Oblivious Transfer with Constant Computational Overhead

Matthias Meijers (TU/e)
Title: Machine-Checked Security for XMSS as in RFC 8391 and SPHINCS+.

We hope to see you on the 8th September.

Best regards,

--

[Image]

Heloise Vieira, PhD
Discrete Mathematics Cluster, Project Leader
Phone number +31 (0)402474864

De Zaale, Eindhoven
05 MetaForum, MF 6.101