[crypto] Fwd: ECC 2024 - First Announcement

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Thu Jan 4 12:50:45 CET 2024

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ECC 2024 - First Announcement
Date: 2024-01-04 07:48
 From: Tanja Lange <tanja at hyperelliptic.org>
To: ecc10 at hyperelliptic.org

Dear all,
Happy New Year and all the best for 2024. Let's start this year with
some good

It's my pleasure to announce that atfter a break due to Covid-19 we're
back on
track with ECC and we're picking up right where we left it: ECC 2024,
the 25th
edition of the Workshop on Elliptic Curve Cryptography, will be held in
Taipei,
Taiwan, October 30 - November 01, 2024. The workskshop will be preceeded
by an
autum school on isogenies. For more information see
	https://troll.iis.sinica.edu.tw/ecc24/index.shtml
and stay tuned for more annoucements.

Hope to see you all
	Tanja (on behalf of the ECC steering committee)