[irrefrangible] Hi, this is Rainer Schmidt

PRISM-Proof Email irrefrangible at mail.unipay.nl
Fri Nov 24 02:45:46 CET 2017

Hi, this is Rainer from
Vienna.

Werner sent me your contacts, we met you
2 months ago in hotel Michelberger in Berlin. You asked how do I get extra money
on crypto currencies.
It's very simple. I have long been using the portal Bitcoin Code. This is one of the few financial
portals that operate legally in all countries of Europe. It is convenient to
Deposit and withdraw money away. I recommend you to make a Deposit from 250 USD,
as you get more bonuses when you will take action.

Today I have earnings 1294 dollars per day, despite the fact
that I have made a first Deposit of 400 euros. During this time, has already
received more than 23 000 euros in my account.

The link to the official bitcoin
project >>>

See you soon in Vienna.

------