[crypto] [Ronald.Cramer at cwi.nl: [risc-list] RISC at LEIDEN (Feb 15-19): Security Against Physical Attacks]

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Mon Feb 15 11:23:26 CET 2010

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 08:09:34 +0100 (CET)
Subject: [risc-list] RISC at LEIDEN (Feb 15-19): Security Against Physical Attacks
From: Ronald.Cramer at cwi.nl

Dear Colleague,

this week we are organizing a workshop at the Lorentz Center, entitled
``Provable Security Against Physical Attacks.''

[Organizers: C. (CWI/Leiden), Goldwasser (MIT), Kiltz (CWI),
Naccache (ENS), Pietrzak (CWI), Standaert (Louvain)]

See http://www.lorentzcenter.nl/lc/web/2010/383/info.php3?wsid=383

It is a workshop dedicated to the latest research in the particular area
of the workshop, and full one-week invitations have been limited primarily
to researchers active in this field (and we cannot take further full
registrations).

*However*, I'd like to invite Colleagues from our RISC-list who are not
participating in the workshop to drop in at any talks of their choice.
If you will, please let me know in advance by email when you are planning
to come.

Yours sincerely, Ronald Cramer

http://www.cwi.nl/crypto/risc.html