[crypto] [Fwd: Announcement Code-based Cryptography Workshop 2012]

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Wed Mar 7 11:23:15 CET 2012

Subject: Announcement Code-based Cryptography Workshop 2012
From:    "Christiane Peters" <c.p.peters at mat.dtu.dk>
Date:    Wed, March 7, 2012 11:08
To:      "Christiane Peters" <c.p.peters at mat.dtu.dk>
Cc:      Tom Høholdt <T.Hoeholdt at mat.dtu.dk>
         "Peter Beelen" <P.Beelen at mat.dtu.dk>

** We apologize for multiple messages **

Dear all,

It's my pleasure to announce the Code-based Cryptography Workshop
which will be held May 9-11, 2012 in Lyngby, Denmark. The
workshop is organized as part of ECRYPT II and the Danish-Chinese
Center for Applications of Algebraic Geometry in Coding Theory and
Cryptography.

There will be invited talks spread over three mornings.
Wednesday and Thursday afternoon are reserved for the research
retreat, i.e., discussions on how to move forward in applying
coding theory to cryptography and communication systems.
We also plan a recent results session where participants are
encouraged to give short contributions.

More information on the talks and the program can be found at
    http://cbc2012.mat.dtu.dk/

Registration is open. Thanks to our generous sponsors there is no
registration fee.

Due to space limitations and in order to be able to ensure a
good working atmosphere the number of participants is limited
to 50 people.

There is a limited number of stipends available to Ph.D. students
and recent post docs from the EU and associated states who cannot
afford attending otherwise. Note that Ph.D. students from full
members of ECRYPT II are not eligible - but please spread the word!

Hope to see you in Lyngby!
Christiane

Program Committee:
Peter Beelen, Technical University of Denmark
Tom Høholdt, Technical University of Denmark
Tanja Lange, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
Christof Paar, Ruhr University Bochum
Christiane Peters, Technical University of Denmark
Nicolas Sendrier, INRIA Rocquencourt