[crypto] [serge.fehr at cwi.nl: [risc-list] RISC at CWI (Mon Aug 7): Victor Shoup (Courant Institute, NYU)]

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Wed Aug 2 09:35:35 CEST 2017

From: Serge Fehr <serge.fehr at cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 17:05:57 +0200
Subject: [risc-list] RISC at CWI (Mon Aug 7): Victor Shoup (Courant Institute,
	NYU)

Dear Colleague,

we cordially invite you to a RISC Seminar featuring a talk by

                         *Prof. Victor Shoup*

from Courant Institute, NYU. This seminar will take place on

          *Monday August 7, 2017, at CWI room L017*

from 15:00 to 17:00h (with a break). The talk is entitled

              *Hash Proof Systems, Old and New*

Abstract: This talk will be an exposition on hash proof systems and
their applications. I will review the basic definitions, constructions,
and applications of hash proof systems, focusing on the original
application to chosen ciphertext secure public key encryption, as well
as more recent applications to password authenticated key exchange.

For more details, see https://projects.cwi.nl/crypto/risc.php .

Best regards,
Ronald Cramer and Serge Fehr