[crypto] Fwd: [risc-list] RISC at CWI (Wed Aug 30): Eli Biham, New Results in Linear Cryptanalysis

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Fri Aug 25 03:53:28 CEST 2017

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [risc-list] RISC at CWI (Wed Aug 30): Eli Biham, New Results in
Linear Cryptanalysis
Date: 2017-08-25 00:42
 From: "Marc Stevens" <Marc.Stevens at cwi.nl>
To: <risc-list at cwi.nl>

Dear Colleagues,

we cordially invite you to to a RISC Seminar taking place at CWI

          * Wednesday August 30th, 2017, from 15:00 to 16:00 *
                 * in CWI, Amsterdam, Room L017 *

Talk:
Eli Biham (Technion, Israel),
*New Results in Linear Cryptanalysis*

Abstract:
In this talk we will discuss some new techniques in linear
cryptanalysis,
that can improve the bias of linear approximations. These techniques can
also create some new kinds of linear approximations, that were hard to
find
previously. When used in attacks, these techniques can reduce the
complexity
of some known attacks.
This is a joint work with Stav Perle.

For more information, see our RISC webpage:
  <https://projects.cwi.nl/crypto/risc.php>
https://projects.cwi.nl/crypto/risc.php

See you then and there!

Best regards,