[crypto] Fwd: ECC 2020 - first panels

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Wed Oct 21 09:47:48 CEST 2020

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ECC 2020 - first panels
Date: 2020-10-21 04:24
 From: Tanja Lange <tanja at hyperelliptic.org>
To: ecc10 at hyperelliptic.org

	ECC 2020 will take place online Oct 28 – 30
	in a different format

We're happy to announce the first two panels for next week.

* 29 Oct 12:00 GMT::"How long can we safely use pre-quantum ECC?"
* 29 Oct 19:00 GMT: "Is SIKE ready for prime time?"

Time slots are mostly fixed (might shift by 1h ether way). The panels
will
last 1h each and will be streamed on YouTube. We'll have a Zulip  chat
server for you to ask questions or comment on the discussions. An invite
link will follow.

Each panel is followed by a 30 min social break on wonder.me You don't
need
to sign up for an account and it just runs in the browser, but it only
works
on devices that have a webcam and microphone. If you want this to be a
coffee
break, bring your own coffee. [Substitute coffee as you see fit for
tast2e
and time zone.]]

We're still working on more panels that will be earlier than these two
and
on the promised curated list of videos.

Hope to see you online next week and in person in Taipei next year.

	Tanja (on behalf of the ECC steering committee)