[crypto] Fwd: ECC 2020 - panels and Zulip access

R. Hirschfeld ray at unipay.nl
Mon Oct 26 17:23:37 CET 2020

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ECC 2020 - panels and Zulip access
Date: 2020-10-26 16:14
 From: Tanja Lange <tanja at hyperelliptic.org>
To: ecc10 at hyperelliptic.org

	ECC 2020 will take place online Oct 28 – 30

Here is the complete list of panels

* 28 Oct 01:00 UTC "Recent trends in Crypto"
	Moderator: Steven Galbraith,, with  Dan Boneh, Nadia Heninger, Kristin
Lauter, Mehdi Tibouchi, and Yuval Yarom
* 28 Oct 08:00 UTC "Formal verification of ECC"
	Moderator: Ben Smith, with Karthik Bhargavan, Bas Spitters, and Bow-Yaw
Wang
* 29 Oct 12:00 UTC::"How long can we safely use pre-quantum ECC?"
	Moderator: Francisco Rodriguez-Henriquez, with Sam Jaques, Manfred
Lochter, and Michele Mosca
* 29 Oct 19:00 UTC "Is SIKE ready for prime time?"
	Moderator: Alfred Menezes, with David Jao, Christophe Petit, and Nick
Sullivan

Each panel is followed by a 30 min social break on wonder.me. You don't
need to sign up for an account and it just runs in the browser, but it
only works on devices that have a webcam and microphone. If you want
this to be a coffee break, bring your own coffee. [Substitute coffee as
you see fit for taste and time zone.]

Please sign up for the Zulip chat server at
	https://eccworkshop.zulipchat.com/join/ay4izlfe6tc23tvaxpzfkkp4/

Hope to see you online next week and in person in Taipei next year.

	Tanja (on behalf of the ECC steering committee)